Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Seven-day load for 430 boy

Monday was a busy day. It was the first day back at working after having the wisdom teeth removed. This was followed after work by a return visit to the oral surgeon. Everything's doing fine so back to solid food soon! I get home from the oral surgeon just ahead of the top for my roommate. My roommate's also gotten confirmation that 430 boy will be over soon after that.


My roommate gets his load from the top who then leaves, then 430 boy shows up about 15 minutes later. My roommate gives him a load, then comes and gets me. I'm hard and ready, not having cum for more than a week. As usual, 430 boy's in the other bedroom on his stomach. I grab a small amount of lube, then slide my cock along his ass first, just a little, as a tease, then slide inside that smooth hole of his. He reaches around with his left arm to hold me as I push inside. I wrap my arms under his arms and he holds my hands as I start slowly pumping his ass. He takes a hit of poppers, then more hits as I push my cock deep in his hole. I go a little slower as I want to build up and deposit a big load in his hole. Still, it doesn't take long before I start to unload, one long pulse, then a second, then a third. I keep on pumping to work it in deep. Such a good bottom boy, taking two big loads and taking them well before 430.

No comments: