Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Second load from the total hottie

After taking the first load in awhile, even with some pain, that couldn't be the last. The guy's totally hot we had to meet again. So five nights later, I have my lone night off from work in about an 11 day stretch, so we arrange to meet again. As we meet, he's finishing a run.

It's another cool evening, really typical for here most of the time. I have him work his cold hands along my legs to warm them up a bit. Meanwhile, I've got my hands on his thin, smooth stomach down into his pubes. He's already rock hard and as I feel the tip of his cock, also leaking pre-cum. I then start sucking him as I want a taste of that pre-cum. He seems kind of embarrassed about the pre-cum, but I love it. Salty taste to his cock this time in addition to the taste of the pre-cum.


Now it's my turn as he wraps his mouth around my cock and sucks me for a few minutes. It feels so good, but I'm thinking more about what he could do to my ass. I'm still a little sore from the last time he fucked me, but with the next chance for him to fuck me more than a week away, I don't want to wait that long for another load from him.

I lube up my hole, lots of lube, and lower myself onto his cock. The pre-cum provides a little more lube, hehe. It hurts some at first, but nothing intolerable. He likes that position where he's on his back and I'm riding his cock while facing him. However, it's not quite enough movement for him to be able to cum easily so we switch positions with me now on my stomach. I take a hit of poppers and he re-enters me. As with the last time, he gets in a decent rhythm pushing into me about half way them sometimes farther. It's taking him a little longer for him to cum and I'm still a little sore so I decide to be a little more verbal to see if that will get him to cum quicker. "I love your cock...give me your load...I need you cum in my butt...shoot it dude...I need that load...shoot that load in my hole."

It's still taking him awhile to cum and it's starting to hurt more, so I have him pull out for a moment. Then he says, "I was close to cumming." Damn. Though I'm in some pain, I have him push back in. No way I'm not getting his load when he's that close. He resumes fucking me and it's not too much longer til he unleashes his load. It cums in mulitple bursts. He keeps thrusting into me deeper as he cums. I'm sore when he pulls out, but it's so awesome getting his load again.

He's yet to see me cum. I ask if I can play with his ass a little first. He lays on his stomach while I work my hands around his ass and hole. He thinks his ass is too small, but I really like his ass and the area around his hole, smooth except for a little stubble. That's the kind of ass I cum in the most. But he's mainly a top and not ready to bottom yet. Still, he's got the most awesome ass.

While he's still on his stomach, I position myself behind him and start jacking. It doesn't take long. Once I'm ready to unload, I direct the entire load onto his hole. He doesn't flinch at all. I caress his ass, then work my fingers down to the cum around his hole and gently rub the cum around and across his hole, but don't push it in. I just want to see his reaction. Again, no flinching at all.

Since it took him a little longer to cum this time I asked him how long it'd been since he'd cum - two days previous. Still it was a very decent load as I was expelling bits of cum almost 24 hours later. He's fine with me playing with his ass a little more bit by bit. I've told him he doesn't this can go very slow and he doesn't have to do anything until or unless he's ready. He's fine with that. Until then, my ass is so ready to get filled by him over and over.

No comments: