Monday, November 24, 2008

Anonymous surfer boy

It's Friday afternoon and I'm on a4a killing time, mostly just cleaning up old messages and thinking about taking a nap before going to work late that night. I get a message from a surfer boy:

surferboy: hey i heard you fucked a buddy of mine last night...xx... bare and came in him. wanna do me? same place? about 6?


I sent him a message a week or two earlier, but he wasn't interested then. Anyway, his pics are hot, I confirm the time, and head over. As I enter the house, there's a friend of his passing through the living room, apparently checking to make sure those coming in fit their profile. This time there's no waiting. I strip down and start jacking to get hard, then head into the bedroom. He's laying on the bed with the same bottle of lube next to him. I squirt on some lube. He wants it more doggie style than spread eagle. He guides me in. Silky smooth. Feels so good. I start pumping. After a few minutes, I pull out briefly, then go back in and resume pumping. He keeps telling me that he wants me to cum inside him. While pumping him, I reach down and start stroking him. Nice cock. His profile says 7.5 uncut, also says "bottom". If he ever tops, I wouldn't mind having him inside me. I keep pumping, he keeps telling me he wants me to cum in him, and I finally let lose with my load gushing inside him. Before I finish dressing, the next top is inside him pumping away.

4 comments:

C smith said...

just found your blog. way hot. boy next door here who always dreamed about being a sk8ter's bitch...wish you were an east coast guy.

Anonymous said...

hot blog look forward to hearing more ;)

BonedNstoned said...

good start to ur blog dude.... ive got my eye on ya...

tell us more bout urself in ur blog posts :)

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

That is so fucking hot. So this was SkaterBoi's friend, Surfer... whom you fuck in the SAME bed? What a dream! Nice twist. And of course, you had to post this as your 2nd post. Scorching hot!

By the way, we like your writing style. Short and easy to read. Leaves a lot to the imagination :)