Saturday, December 6, 2008

Surfer boy has a gang bang

I'm checking out CL on Tuesday and see the following ad:

Discrete BB Tag Team - Friday - 27

Looking for good looking, toned, in-shape tops to join in a discreet tag team this Friday at 430p.

Btm is twenty seven, five eleven, one fifty, toned, athletic, nice tight ass. Pump and dumps welcome. Send pics and stats for info.

This seems kinda like the last two scenes. The pics look generic. The stats were close to my ideal - around 5'10, 140's, 20's, so I send a response:

sdsk8rboi: 5'8", 125, 6 cut, neg - tested 11-29-08 (plus pics)

surferboy: cool, you free Friday at 4:30pm? Into discreet bb topping with some other hot tops?

sdsk8rboi: i'm free then. i'm definitely into bb topping with other tops.

surferboy: nice, i'll add you to the email list. I'll email out details (address, etc.) Friday morning.

That evening I see surfer boy online on a4a and send him a message:

sdsk8rboi: how r u this evening? that was a hot scene the week before last.

The next day, I get a response back:

surferboy: want to do me again friday around 430 or 5?

sdsk8rboi: yeah. same place?

surferboy: yeah. hey... i asked you about the big dude who is the host, right?

sdsk8rboi: i'm not sure. i'm confused. i think i saw him last time on the way in.

surferboy: his SN is ... . he thinks you're hot.

I check out his friend's profile. He's about as far from my ideal body type as you can get. He once played major college football and is a big guy, and fairly heavy. We do have some common interests and he seems like a nice guy, but the body type just doesn't work for me. I send him a message explaining the situation as tactfully as I can and send the following message to surfer boy:

sdsk8rboi: cool. he's way far from having my ideal body type, but he seems like a nice guy. there seem to be some common interests in that i love to watch and play sports. i'm looking forward to tomorrow afternoon. anything special you want?

xx: a little more verbal would be good... and a good loud moan when you unload.

At this point, I'm still not sure that the two events are the same, but I'm pretty sure they are. I get the CL email Friday morning. It's the same place as two weeks ago. Both are the same event.

I head over Friday afternoon ready to unload once, maybe twice. I get over there a little after 430. One top is just leaving. He's about my height and build. Too bad he was leaving. I'd like to know who he was. He could be fun some time. Next up is an Asian guy, somewhat built. Surfer boy is sprawled out on the bed, sometimes on his stomach and sometimes on all fours. It's a little earlier in the day than two weeks ago, so there's still some light. The Asian guy pumps for a few minutes, mostly with surfer boy on all fours, then pulls out. A little bigger, beefier guy then enters surfer boy. He's clearly also a little bigger elsewhere as surfer boy is now on his stomach and moans when entered. The beefy guy pumps for a few minutes, then unloads. The Asian guy resumes fucking surfer boy and also unloads.


I'm up next. Surfer boy is sprawled out on the bed. He seems a little shorter and thinner than the CL dimensions. This totally works for me as I'm rock hard. There's a bottle of lube on the bed next to him. I squirt on a little. Then I see the cum dripping out of his ass. I finger him retrieving some cum for my cock, then plunge in. Silky smooth again. As I start pounding him, he reaches back to grab my ass, pulling me in closer. I have my arms wrapped around his and nibble on his left ear. He reaches back and starts playing with my nipple rings. I reach under and play with his left nipple ring, just like in one of the a4a pics. He reaches back again, fingering me and squeezing my ass again. That does it for me. I moan as my 7-day load explodes inside surfer boy. I very slowly dress as two more guys unload in surfer boy. Not bad, six loads in surfer boy's fine ass in 30 minutes, maybe more later.

4 comments:

J said...

i dont think my dick has ever been harder

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

Why can't I get enough of this shit? Surferboi is such a whore. What a score!

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

...And what's clear is that you can't get enough of his sloppy ass. Was it a total turn-on going back to the same address?

SDsk8rBoi said...

He has a great ass and that was a hot scene. I'd cum in his ass any time.