Sunday, February 8, 2009

Boy juice

I finish Friday utterly exhausted, typical for the first week after I've worked lots of night shifts. 430 boy comes over at 430 for his pair of loads. On Saturday afternoon, I have my second virtual hookup with the cute boy from the midwest. Here's the exchange:

sdsk8rboi: hey xxx, how are u?

mwboy: hey not bad thanks, u

sdsk8rboi: good, just got back from the gym

mwboy: mmm nice n sweaty, wish i could join you for a shower

sdsk8rboi: i wish u could too, maybe stand behind you, then reach around for your cock, or you could stand behind me, hehe

mwboy: i'm in such a slutty mood i don't care...whatever u want to do to me. as long as we're nude

sdsk8rboi: of course we'd mostly likely be at least nearly nude in the shower. nothing to get in the way of letting your cock slide inside my hole, let you blast a load of your seed inside me

mwboy: ya is ur hole twitchin for a pounding? can u submit your hole to my cock? i'd love to own your ass

sdsk8rboi: sometimes, maybe, i'd love to have your seed in my ass, lots of it. is your ass ready for a pounding and filling?

mwboy: i usually bottom more, and get into submitting my ass to my top. but when i top, i like to take charge.

sdsk8rboi: i'm more into topping than bottoming, but you can put your seed anywhere you want

mwboy: u swallow? i love to deepthroat n swallow

sdsk8rboi: sometimes, though i'd rather have your load in my ass than my throat, but either's fine

mwboy: nice

sdsk8rboi: how is that ass of yours?

mwboy: eager

sdsk8rboi: how eager is that ass of yours?

mwboy: craving a hard cock

sdsk8rboi: mine maybe? i'd like to slide inside you.

mwboy: well duh! u know i like ur tool

sdsk8rboi: and i love your ass and i'm totally hard, have you on your back, then push your legs back to open up your hole, then slide in, would you like that?

mwboy: of course, i want to please your cock with my ass, make it squirt

sdsk8rboi: i want to slide inside you so badly, pound you, then shoot a big load deep inside u

mwboy: yes

sdsk8rboi: i'm leaking so much precum, that would be so good for lube

mwboy: me too! i make a ton of boy juice

sdsk8rboi: yum, i wanna taste that boy juice of yours. is your hole ready for my cock now?

mwboy: u can have my hole whenever u want or need it

sdsk8rboi: i'm so ready, i'm always ready, i want it now. pull your legs back cause i'm ready to enter u now

mwboy: nice, use it

sdsk8rboi: your hole is nice, just like i like it, tight and smooth

mwboy: feel me grip ur shaft with my hole

sdsk8rboi: grip hard, i'll shoot bigger. how hard do u want me to pound u?

mwboy: slap ur balls against my ass, on my back, grab my ankles, on my back, grab my ankles

sdsk8rboi: i'm ready to blow

mwboy: fill me now!

sdsk8rboi: hold that in ya all day, don't let too much drip out


No comments: