Sunday, February 8, 2009

Before and after work

Monday was to be the start of the usually horrible transition from working weeks of night shifts to working during the day. On Sunday, I watched the Super Bowl, had dinner, went to bed early, then woke up around 2 AM, four hours before I had to be at work. I surfed DudesNude for awhile and was pondering whether to go the gym for a workout before going to work. While I'm trying to decide whether to go to the gym, my roommate has over a very late hookup which keeps me from going anywhere including the gym. So, having nothing better to do, I blow my load. I've just cleaned up slightly when my roommate comes into my room wanting me to also fuck whoever he's had over. Fuck. He looks at me and says, "You didn't". "No, I just did." "But he's really cute." "Give me two minutes." The only time in months that I've tagged onto one of his hookups has been with 430 boy. But he said the guy was really cute and there's no way I'm not going to blow a load in a cute boy's ass. I get hard again quickly, then head into the other bedroom. The boy's begging for cock. His ass is up in the air and he wants it. He's kind of tall and fairly thin. There's a little bit of hair on his ass, not too much, just the right amount to be really sexy. I put some lube on my cock and slide in. Nice. As I'm fucking him, he blows his load, then I unload inside him. My roommate's a little disappointed as he wanted that boy's load in him, not on the towel underneath the boy. Oh well.


In mid afternoon, I get home from work, dragging. My roommate says 430 boy will be over around 430. I'm exhausted and would usually rather have a nap, but I'm not going to miss an opportunity to deposit another load in 430 boy. After my roommate has given 430 boy his first load, he comes and gets me. 430 boy is lying face down on the bed, blindfolded like he likes it. I lube up and slide in. His ass always feels so good. After a few minutes of fucking, I unload, my second load of the day and his second in about 10 minutes.

3 comments:

J said...

you actually unloaded your 3rd load of the day. dont sell yourself short

SDsk8rBoi said...

haha, yeah. i was just counting those that got an appropriate "home". does it really count much if it doesn't go in an ass? in the future, i think i'll be edging more in between finding appropriate "homes" for my loads.

BonedNstoned said...

fuk.... i wanna roomate like that too :p

luvin the blog dude :))