Friday, January 30, 2009

Breeding a Maryland guy

The dozen or so nights in a row I worked with only one night off wasn't total sexual Purgatory. Last Saturday evening while killing time before work, I ended up with 5 or 6 prospects, mostly from bbrt and a4a. One was from a guy, originally from Maryland, I once went on a lone lunch date with years ago. No sex then. That date seemed to go fine, but never went any farther. I lost track of him, but he found me on a4a and we've exchanged some messages on and off on a4a the past several months but nothing more. From an exchange in November:

mdguy: great new pics man.

sdsk8rboi: thanks. i think that's the first cock shot i've seen of you. nice.

mdguy: thanks man. nice hole you've got there too. love your hairy balls

sdsk8rboi: thanks. just putting on a show of sorts i guess. glad you like. not too much hair in the right places can be good too.

mdguy: well it looks really hot :) i'm gonna have to get you inside of me sometime soon. i know we've spoke about you breeding me before ;)~

His profile says versatile and does not list his status. He hit me up on the Saturday evening with the others, but I had to put him off 'til later. He hit me up again on Thursday afternoon:

mdguy: hey stud! how's your day?

sdsk8rboi: i'm adjusting to not being on nights. i'm about half awake, but otherwise everything's fine. how are you?

mdguy: sounds like you need to lay back, relax and get a nice long suck and stroke :)

sdsk8rboi: haha, who knows where my cock might end up.

mdguy: hopefully breeding me ;)~

sdsk8rboi: that would be sweet.

We arrange to meet. It's unbelievably convenient. He's in the apartment building across the street from mine. It takes all of 5 minutes to get there. He was cute the time we dated. He still is, just a little heavier but not fat. We both strip down and he's already hard and so am I. Nice cock, his. It's one I could probably ride some day, though maybe with some pain. We suck each other. I then lie back on his bed. He's sitting right behind my ass and legs. He gets some lube, then starts stroking me. He's really good and it's really intense. I'm arching my back and trying to keep from blowing my load. I've been edging for three or four days now, but no way I want to blow my load yet and certainly not there. While arching my back, I do give him more access to my ass if he wants it, if he wants to finger me or wants to push the head of his cock toward my hole. I'm not really looking to bottom then, just trying to keep from exploding too soon. Mostly he's just stroking me and working the the lube around my balls and just below my balls but not all the way to my hole. He asks if we both want to cum right there, stroking and shooting on each other. I ask him if he wants to ride me. He says, "oh yeah, I want your seed up my hole." I ask him what position he'd prefer. He doesn't have a preference and asks mine. I say I prefer from behind, but riding is good too. I'm so close it won't matter. He applies some more lube to my cock, then lowers himself slowly onto my cock while facing me. He winces a little at first, then lowers himself all the way down around my cock. He's tight, but not too tight. It feels really good with the right amount of friction, though mostly smooth, as he rides me slowly. It only takes a few minutes for me to unleash a four-day torrent of cum in his ass. As I'm filling him, he unleashes covering my stomach in cum. We message each other later. I think we'll be meeting again.

No comments: