Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Craving your load

I finally had the joy of having my wisdom teeth removed after putting it off for more than a year. A few days into recovery, I'm surfing DN and get a message from my favorite cute boy from a large city in the midwest. We go onto yahoo im and go from there:

sdsk8rboi:
hey there, how are you?

mwboy: good u, saw ur email

sdsk8rboi: not bad, feeling better than yesterday

mwboy: good, no sucking cock for a while

sdsk8rboi: not for another week or two maybe

mwboy: i've been been craving your loads

sdsk8rboi: i've got one saved up for you

mwboy: nice
sdsk8rboi: i love that tight smooth ass of yours

mwboy: i just took a long bath n shaved everything bald, cock and all, balls and hole, hehe

sdsk8rboi: nice, i'm sweating a little, it's warm here today

mwboy: u naked?
sdsk8rboi: except for my boxers. i could slip out of those, then have you lower your ass onto my cock, it's sooo hard

mwboy: i just have a bathrobe on, after i throat it awhile, get it slick

sdsk8rboi: u throat it while i finger your ass

mwboy: lick it too, it's all smooth

sdsk8rboi: nice, let me work my tongue up inside, start to loosen you up

mwboy: fuck yeah, that makes my hole so eager to be fucked deep, tease it with your tongue

sdsk8rboi: lots of tongue, one finger, then more tongue, you want it don't you?

mwboy: want? need. feel my pucker twitch and grip on your tongue
sdsk8rboi: oh yeah. nice, can't wait til it's gripping my cock. i'll shoot harder and longer

mwboy: i wanna be your slut, hold me down and pump me

sdsk8rboi: you can be my slut any time you want. i love that tight smooth ass of yours

mwboy: can i call u anytime i need a load?

sdsk8rboi: i'm gonna hold you down on your stomach, i'm sliding in now, bare, rock hard

mwboy: slam it deep

sdsk8rboi: how much do you want my load now? u ready for a big load?

mwboy: please own my hole, every drop ur balls can pumps, every

sdsk8rboi: it's mine, and you're gonna take it all, every drop of my seed, i've been holding this all week, you need it all

mwboy: fuck yes
sdsk8rboi: tighten your ass around my cock, i wanna shoot deep, and hard, and long

mwboy: i need that so bad, can i call u anytime i need a load?

sdsk8rboi: i can't hold it any longer, do you feel it, i'm still cumming, 7+ days, i wanna see it ooze out your hole

mwboy: can i call u, aw i wanted to phonefuck

sdsk8rboi: u can call me, when, do you have my number

mwboy: ya, we phonefucked b4, did u cum?

sdsk8rboi: i've got a second load for you. i wanna load you up more and have you shoot anywhere you want

mwboy: i wanna blow when i feel ur load pumping in my ass, can i call u anytime i need a load?

sdsk8rboi: u can call me, i wanna keep u filled

mwboy: u ready now?, i'm so fuckin hard n dripping precum

sdsk8rboi: i'm ready now, so ready

mwboy: k, i just locked my door n stuff

sdsk8rboi: xxx xxx xxxx


sdsk8rboi: are you are on your stomach?

mwboy: tongue me, finger me, i need your cock

sdsk8rboi: fuck yeah, that tight smooth hole feels so good, you like that tongue don't you?

mwboy: feed me your cock, i need it

sdsk8rboi: i'm sliding in now, so smooth, so tight

mwboy: pump me, feed me your cum

sdsk8rboi: oh fuck, it feels so good to be inside, how much do you want it?, when do you want it?

mwboy: give it to me now, i need that load

sdsk8rboi: dude, you just got my biggest load of the year, i love filling that tight hole of yours.

1 comment:

J said...

ok on the brightside i think i just jack off and came in my shorts while my roommate is o e foot away doing god knows what on his laptop, downside you just reminded me that i missed my appointment to get my wisdom teeth out