Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day joke

A man is using a urinal in an airport when a little man in a green suit walks up next to him hops up on a little stool, takes out an enormous unit and begins to relieve himself.

The shocked man says excuse me, I normally don't notice things like this but how did such a small man get such an enormous unit?

The little man in the green suit says, I am a leprechaun and I wished for it.

The man looks around and sheepishly asks, could you wish one for me too?

The little man says, I could but I would have to have my way with you first.

The man thinks to himself, I am not in my city no one will ever know and tells the little man in the green suit, O.K.

The little man takes him in a stall, hops up on his stool and begins having his way with him. The little man begins asking him questions.

What`s your name?   John.

Where do you live?   St. Louis.

Look, could we just get this over with. Sure John, just one more question, how old are you?   32

John isn`t that a wee bit old to be believing in leprechauns?

No comments: