Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bare flip fuck

Got a message on bbrt last Sunday from a guy in a large central plains city. Here's the exchange:

cpguy: dude would love to do a bare flip fuck with you and seed holes



sdsk8rboi: hot profile and pics, dude! i'd love to have u unload inside me and also to seed your hole as well.

cpguy: fuck yeah that's what i'm talking about. swapping dna. would love to have you junk my hole up and return the favor and junk your hole

sdsk8rboi: nice. u shoot big loads? i want u to fill up my hole, maybe have some of your cum dripping out of my hole.

cpguy: fuck yeah and i haven't cum in over a week so i'd fill you up til you were dripping my dna

sdsk8rboi: i'd use some of your cum as lube, then slide in you raw and feed you a load. is that seed of yours toxic?

cpguy: don't know and don't care. is yours toxic? or do you care?

sdsk8rboi: my seed isn't toxic, at least not yet. i don't care whether any seed i take is toxic or not. if u wanna give me a load, i want it in my ass. i want all of it in my ass, unless its so much that some drips out, haha. any that doesn't drip out i want to hold in there for awhile, maybe have you unload in me again. that cock of yours would feel so good in my ass.

cpguy: fuck i'd love to use my cum in your ass as the next lube and i want you seeding my pussy

sdsk8rboi: i definitely wanna fill u with my seed. do you want a gang bang, get filled with lots and lots of seed?

cpguy: no i just want your seed not into group shit. god damn i wanna feel your cock in my ass til you drive deep and fill me

sdsk8rboi: i wanna be deep inside u when i unload, give u a big load, let u hold it in for awhile.

cpguy: fuck dude don't pull out i want you to work it in and soak my guts

sdsk8rboi: i definitely won't pull out while i'm cumming. i'll leave my cock in your ass as long as you want after i've finished unloading. my cock loves the feel of a tight ass, especially one loaded with warm cum.

cpguy: fuck dude i'm so fucking horny right now

sdsk8rboi: awesome, just unload deep and hard in my hole, fill me up.

cpguy: for a top you sure want my fucking cum in your pussy

sdsk8rboi: sometimes, but i mostly top. you do have an awesome cock, though.


cpguy: fuck dude we're doing the flip flop 50/50 no top or bottom just a lot of cum up our asses

sdsk8rboi: we both unload, both get filled up, sounds good to me.

cpguy: fuck yeah. hey i buddy listed ya. i gotta jet stud

No comments: