Saturday, April 25, 2009

Could've been three loads for 430 boy

430 boy has been a reliable regular. He's got a great ass, loves to take loads, and shows up on schedule. He comes over once, sometimes twice a week to usually get a pair of loads, the first from my roommate and the second from me. He's still got roommate issues where it's sometimes difficult to have people over or for him to go elsewhere using his car (tandem parking issues).

This time he set it up to have a third come over after getting a load from my roommate and then from me. I've been edging all week since unloading in 430 boy on Monday so I've built up a nice 5-day load. He's right on schedule. My roommate quickly gives him a load, then comes and gets me. I put a little lube on the head of my cock, then push in. From the feel, my roommate must have shot a big load which he confirmed later. 430 boy does poppers while I thrust for a few minutes. As I start to unload, he reaches around with his right arm and pulls me closer. Knowing that he really wanted to get filled up today, I hold back before cumming, then shoot deeper and longer. Once I finished, the wait was on for the third. After 30 minutes of no show, it's a wrap. 430 boy got a good loading. Too bad he didn't get more. Still a good way to end the week and start the weekend and he's such a good bottom.

1 comment:

toxicTWINKS said...

Damn... you and your roomie have one hot arrangement!