Saturday, May 9, 2009

Raw fucking "safe only" top

So how many with "safe only" profiles would fuck bare? Here's an exchange with a "safe only" top:


bctop: Would love to feed you my piece of meat...

sdsk8rboi: Where would you like to put your meat, hehe?

bctop: The placed offered in your pics...

sdsk8rboi: Riding that raw, lubed cock of yours, nice. Where'd you like to unload?

bctop: Inside...

sdsk8rboi: You know where I want it. No pulling out until you've shot all your seed inside me.

bctop: No problem with that... every last drop....

sdsk8rboi: Have something so good to hold inside me for awhile, besides your cock of course.

bctop: I love bad n' dirty boys like yourself...

sdsk8rboi: Nice, you can load me up any time.

bctop: Like the sound of that.....hmmm, ever mind if I suck it back out of ya....

sdsk8rboi: If you put it in, I suppose I'll let you suck some of it out. But then I want u to put more in.

bctop: Deal.

No comments: