Friday, April 24, 2009

Sleep versus loading an 18yo

It's the middle of the week and I have to be awake early in the morning for work. I'm sound asleep and my roommate comes and wakes me. Ugh. I'm tired and it's still very dark. "I've got this guy over and he wants another load." Then he adds, "and he's 18."

Now I'm awake, or awake enough, and getting hard fast. I slip out of my boxers and head into the other bedroom. The boy's on the bed on all fours. His skin's a pale white. He's got a little extra weight, but not too much. He's not rail thin, but not enough extra weight to even be considered beefy much less heavier. He's got his ass up in the air and really wants another cock. His ass has maybe a little bit of hair, but not much. Very nice. I put a little lube on the head of my cock, then push the head of my cock up against his hole, then inside. He devours it and pushes back as I push in. He really loves cock up his ass and wants it. He's thrusting backward and arching his back as I start to fuck him. His hole is tight and smooth. I fuck him for a few minutes, then can't hold it any longer. As I unleash my torrent of cum into his ass, he also shoots. Sleep is good. Unloading inside the tight, smooth ass of an 18-year old is way better.

No comments: