Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First loads

It shouldn't be all that big a surprise that what guys are doing, wanting to do, or what's in their profiles as preferences isn't always the same. Here are some recent exchanges from the U.S., France, and Germany:

new2bb: Hey, just wanted to let you know I love your blog. It's stories like yours that have got me interested in taking loads.


sdsk8rboi: Hey there, thanks! Have you taken any loads yet?

new2bb: Yeah, i got my first one ever today. it was so fucking hot and his load was huge. i couldn't hold it all in.

And this exchange from a cute French guy with a "safe only" profile, but pics with bare cocks near, but not in asses:

cfg: cute, love to have you unload in me.


sdsk8rboi: thanks! it'd be hot to unload in you. would you want more than one load?

cfg: as much as possible, no one has ever fucked me bare and i dream of it all the time, especially by slim guys like you!

And from this hot, 22-year old German boy:

cgb22: HOT profile, man... hows it hangin over there?

sdsk8rboi: thanks! your profile and pics are hot. love that pic of your ass. nice cock too. just waking up over here.

cgb22: thanks man, glad you like my stuff.. i'm wanking too - just too damn many great guys on this site, lol

sdsk8rboi: nice pics, you are so hot. so many hot guys on dudesnude is such a horrible problem, haha. if i was there right now, what would u want to be doing?


cgb22: first i'd probably go on my knees to suck your cock hard through your boxers before stripping them down... i'd lick your balls to get a taste of your precum and we'll go ahead from there ;)

sdsk8rboi: nice. i'm dripping so much precum now. then maybe next, i'd turn you around and work my tongue into your hole, work it in deep, then push in one finger, then two. would u like that?

cgb22: hell yeah, tease me and get me ready for a good hard fuck.

sdsk8rboi: and keep teasing you. reach around and stroke your cock as i work my tongue into your hole. then start pushing the head of my cock against your hole. do u like it bare?

cgb22: oh sure... there's hardly anything better than cum on and in a guy's ass, lol

sdsk8rboi: it'd be so hot to be working your ass, then unloading deep in your hole, coating your insides with my cum. would u want to bend me over and give me a load of your cum?

cgb22: i think shooting in a guy's ass is really hot - i'd love to watch you ride my cock and enjoy yourself while i'm working your chest and nipples.

sdsk8rboi: that'd be so hot with u working my ass and nipples at the same time. i'd be in ecstasy, waiting for that load of yours while u played with my nipples. it'd be so hard not to blow a load then without even touching myself. have u ever been "in the middle", fucking while getting fucked? if so, do u shoot more that way?

cgb22: no, i haven't.. but i'd certainly try that... you know, i've only recently begun exploring the whole "sex without strings attached" thing, lol

sdsk8rboi: haha, fun times ahead. have u ever taken multiple loads?

cgb22: well, my friend is kind of insatiable, if you know what i mean - but not from different guys, actually.

sdsk8rboi: nice with your friend. with multiple guys, is that something u want to do?

cgb22: we went to a sauna last wednesday and fooled around with two other guys... one of them wasn't really my type but he had a great cock and i got him off pretty well, lol... the other guy was 30ish but in great shape and i loved sucking his cock while my friend was also at it... i kinda enjoyed it, but the place was really cliché and one didn't have too many guys to choose from, lol.. i'd definitely be up for some more action, tho ;)

sdsk8rboi: i just watched your first vid. hot. wish that load were going into my hole. ;)

cgb22: oh yeah that was a LOAD of fun, obviously

sdsk8rboi: haha, yeah. it would be hot to have u on top of me with your cock in my ass while u take load after load. would u like that?

cgb22: whoa, really hot.

sdsk8rboi: see how many loads u could take and see how many you'd put into me.

cgb22: cumming without even touching myself is so damn nice... and i'd be so horny, i would take about any load i could get.

sdsk8rboi: i'd like to go last. shoot one last load into your cumfilled hole. have u ever fucked a hole that had so much cum in it that it's dripping out? it's so hot, dude!

cgb22: i guess that's another thing i'll have to try, lol... but i got fucked once and came...after that i put a dildo in my cumfilled ass and let my fucker work it inside me until i came again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, all the young guys are either into bareback or else they're wanting to try it. It's both HOT and kinda nuts -- they're willing to take so many risks. I wonder if they really know what they're getting into.