Friday, June 12, 2009

Halftime fuck, then a big win

I have a4a open in the background while watching the first half of the Lakers/Magic game, going slow for a Lakers fan. I get a message from sfboy. He's the poz guy I fucked in December. We'd tried to hook up late Sunday evening, but his roommate came home early. Yeah, he still has roommate issues. Roomie was a past bf, but not for 2 to 3 years. They don't share bedrooms, but sfboy mostly needs to do hookups quickly and when ex-bf roommate isn't home.

sfboy: how are u tonight..??

sdsk8rboi: i'm fine, tired, watching the lakers game, u?

sfboy: relaxing at home just finished chopping down an ugly shrub..lil horned up to get fucked and seeded.


sdsk8rboi: not looking for now, maybe later. seeding you's hot. u ever wanna seed me sometime?

sfboy: hell yeah i do..hehe what time later u thinkin..?? swap loads..??

sdsk8rboi: not sure if i'm looking to swap tonight, but some time. probably not til after 10 tonight.

sfboy: but u would fuck and seed me..?

sdsk8rboi: i'll seed u. do u want it now?

sfboy: now or later when is best for u..??

sdsk8rboi: now is good.

sfboy: u walk in fuck me seed me than go..?? got any poppers..?? how fast to get to me..??

sdsk8rboi: i'll be there in about 10. i have poppers.

sfboy: shit roomie just popped in u free later than..??

I'd already left home before I got the last message. But his roommate left again just before I got there. He's looking good. We strip down. He's got a little body hair. Not too much but in the right places, pubes, around his ass, a little on his stomach and chest and not thick. He sucks me for a couple of minutes, then I suck him. Next he puts lube on my cock and his hole, then grabs the poppers. I finger his hole, then enter him doggy. Initially tight, but not too tight and a nice feel. The more I fuck him, the better his hole feels. Nice tightness and nice grip. He has me pull out briefly as he repositions himself on the bed.

I enter him again doggy and resume fucking. He hadn't seemed that close so I was thinking about unloading in him, then having him unload on or in my hole. Once I resume fucking I get close and he seems closer. I ask him if he's ready. He wants it and I start to unload. As he feels my cum start to enter him, he really starts to work my cock with his hole. His grip around my cock has me shooting deep and long, then he begins to shoot. Though he's more of a top, he has an awesome ass and was happy to get the load since he won't be back until the end of the month.

That's my kind of halftime entertainment. Oh, and the game that was going slow in the first half ended with an OT win by the Lakers! It's been a long week, but with a good end to my Thursday. Then the followup:

sdsk8rboi: u were awesome. thanks! good thing your roomie popped out as i didn't see your message b4 i left.

sfboy: hehe, i know huh, that was hot, also love taking ur load.

sdsk8rboi: we'll have to do that more once you get back, very hot. you really know how to work my cock for a bigger load.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cant wait t0o hear about you taking this guys toxic seed in your ass