Sunday, June 21, 2009

Loading a hot hole

I'm working on some new pics with a4a and bbrt on in the background. On a4a I'm getting back and forth messages between a 26yo in a suburb about 20 minutes from me and a 21yo in the Inland Empire (farther from me). The 26yo has a hot profile and pic and is a bottom looking for loads, but the pic doesn't quite fit with his dimensions (height/weight). He could host, but that's 20 minutes away for me. He's trying to set up multiple loads and he's also open to working his way to my place picking up loads along the way. No telling how long that might take.


The 21yo has "safe only" plastered all over everything, but I decide to press a bit.

ie21yo: I like gettin blown @ bath houses

sdsk8rboi: hot! anything else u like to do at bath houses?


ie21yo: hmm nvr done much else... too afraid of stds

sdsk8rboi: if there were no stds, are there things you'd like to try?

ie21yo: yeah, get fucked n cummed n pissed on lol only if there were no stds... and no hiv... id want cum in me from like 20+ guys... n fuk a bunch of younger dudes.. .all out in the open like the steam room

sdsk8rboi: that'd be one hot scene. i'd wanna give u the first and last load and take a load from you at the end.

ie21yo: mmm only if i could lick it out after

Nothing was going to happen with the 21yo and the 26yo was still trying to set things up. Around this time I get a message on bbrt. It's from a guy that I had my first saved message on in bbrt after I set up my account. We didn't hookup then for some reason and hadn't really had any contact, messaging or otherwise, since then. But he had a hot profile and pics. So we have this exchange:

hcvers: great profile and pics... interested in plowing my ass and dropping a load? in xx, can host or travel.

sdsk8rboi: hot hole, good if u wanna host. got any loads in u so far?


hcvers: no loads yet-- the night is early : ) i can host. i live by the xx. want to come over? it would be fun to do this anon--with me blindfolded. looking for now, and not playing games. btw, i read your blog. it's really hot!! i'll gladly take your poz load.

sdsk8rboi: anon's cool. i just come in, breed u, and leave? what's the address?

hcvers: yeah, that's it.. pump, dump, and bail. please tell me your ETA and if you are definitely coming.

sdsk8rboi: i can be there in 10 to 15 minutes from now.

hcvers: ok. call me when you get here so i can unlock the door and get the blindfold on. i'll be waiting in the first room when u come in. can't wait to get your load up in me.

His profile says "Not Sure" under status. I'm not poz, but if he wants to take a poz load that's cool. I've exchanged a few messages with guys about my blog outside of the blog, but I don't think I've done any hookups so far with a self-identified reader of the blog. I'm really amazed at the number of hits the blog gets and that they're from all over the world so I suppose that could happen eventually.

I head over and found his place, but had the wrong phone number. I wrote it down wrong. I go back home, get the right phone number, and head back over. It's not next door, but it's not too far either. I've skated in that area many times, but I'm more interested now in fucking than skating and it's faster to drive than skate.

I get over there and call him. He leaves the door open slightly so I can enter. He's on the floor in the living room, naked, wearing the blindfold. He's got a hot body and an overall size that I really like. At least to me, he looks better than his pics. I don't know why, but some people look overall bigger, not as in fat, but just overall bigger, in their pics than in person. I mostly like guys my size or a little bit bigger, not a lot bigger.

I strip down. Kneeling, we hold each other somewhat aggressively and kiss. He then wants to lick my hole. I spread out on the floor doggy and he puts his tongue deep in my hole. He's good, very good. He then puts a finger in my hole. He notices how tight it is, so he puts is tongue back for more spit, then puts the finger back in, alternating between tongue and finger. He asks if I want to also get fucked. I decline since I'm supposed to get fucked by this total hottie, upcoming next post, the next night. I haven't bottomed in awhile and don't want to be sore for the next night. We next turn to his ass. He's now on the floor doggy. I work my tongue into his hole, really smooth. Very nice hole. After working his hole with my tongue, he's ready to be fucked. I put some spit on my cock then push in. Very nice hole, very smooth with a nice feel. Also very clean. He's somewhat verbal. I'm usually less so. While I fuck him he keeps telling me in different ways that he wants my seed. After a few minutes I ask him if he's ready for my load, then start to unload. He's really good at working my cock with his ass to milk out a big load. He got a 7+ day load, so I hope that was good for him, at least for a start for the night. He then wants to rim me again. More tongue and finger. I'm a little looser now and it feels so good. If not for the plans the next night, I might have had him fuck me right there. His cock's a little bigger than what might be comfy for me at first, but given how he was working my hole with his tongue and finger, I'm wondering just what else he could do with his cock.

In talking afterword, he took three loads the night before, said that was good for a Thursday night which can sometimes be slow. He said I should've brought my camera to take pics for the blog. Even though I'd been working on new pics for me all evening, I never even thought to ask about taking picks. I definitely want to put more loads in him and take pics. He'd also like to swap loads sometime. I'm possibly open to that, but I'm not sure of his status and not sure if I want to take potentially poz loads yet, though the idea is very hot in a way.

1 comment:

Deleted said...

Hot post, SK8R! Can't wait to hear the next post where you get fucked! -Dan