Thursday, December 24, 2009

Take my charged poz cum you fuckin' cum slut!

All of my tests came back neg a couple of weeks ago. I continue to breed poz bottoms, but haven't bottomed much and likely haven't taken any poz cum through that could always happen. I was messaging a poz guy in Texas. I'm not endorsing everything in that exchange, but instead posting it as an indication of what he's done or would like to do.

pozTXboy: Fuckin HOT profile and pics! I would love to swap loads with you!

sdsk8rboi: thanks! that would be so hot to swap loads with you! anything you'd wanna say as you were about to unload in my tight, neg hole?

pozTXboy: Yeah, "take my charged poz cum you fuckin cum slut!"

sdsk8rboi: would u hold me down to keep it in me or to put more charged loads in my hole? do u like filling neg holes with your seed?

pozTXboy: Hell yeah, I would hold you down and breed you over and over till I was sure you would be poz!! I love to fill neg boy pussy with my charged cum! Have only been poz a few months, but have LOVED it!!!





sdsk8rboi: your seed must be super toxic. so you'd like to stretch out my tight, neg hole and knock me up? how many neg holes have u seeded since u became poz? have u taken lots of poz cum since then too?

pozTXboy: It's not as toxic as I would like, but its getting that way! I would stretch your neg pussy open wide and tear it up a little to make it bleed. Then I would fuck you hard and shoot several loads of cum in you! Then I would fist you to make sure it gets worked into your blood stream! I have charged 6 guys so far. I take poz cum all the time! LOVE poz cum!!! Have you ever knowingly taken poz cum before?

sdsk8rboi: no fisting. my hole's way too tight for that. your cock would probably stretch my hole enough for your seed to take. would u wanna be the only one seeding my hole with charged cum or would you want a bunch of poz guys to gang bang me?

pozTXboy: That's cool! I would still stretch it out, though! I would want to be the first , then would have other poz guys breed you! Then, I would do it again!

sdsk8rboi: fuck, that would be so hot! how many poz loads would u wanna see pumped into my hole? how long would u want me to hold it all in?

pozTXboy: I would get as many poz guys as I could find to fuck and breed you as well!! You keep it in at least a full 24 hours! I would put a plug up your pussy to hold it all in!

sdsk8rboi: mmmmm. let all that toxic cum just sit there coating my insides, soaking in so it'd take. did u set up a breeding session to try to convert or did it just happen?

pozTXboy: Hell yeah!! It would all soak in and infect you real fast! I have been chasing for about 4 years! I wanted it so bad! So I'm fucking happy!

sdsk8rboi: you've only been poz for a few months or you just tested poz a few months ago but might have been poz longer?

pozTXboy: I have been poz longer. Just had it confirmed last month. I tested poz with a home test 8 months ago.

sdsk8rboi: i've done home tests too, still neg. have u been topping more now that u know you're poz? do the bottoms know you're poz?

pozTXboy: U wouldn't be neg for long if I were breeding you! I have been topping and bottoming more since I turned poz! I don't tell them all.

sdsk8rboi: do some want u to breed them because you're poz? do u save up bigger loads for the neg bottoms?

pozTXboy: Yes! I had a few guys tell me they turned into chasers because I was one and they wanted to be like me. I fucked them hard and gave them what they wanted!

sdsk8rboi: did they take other poz loads then too, or just yours?

pozTXboy: Some took more, since we were doing a group thing. A few of them just took mine.

sdsk8rboi: did most of them convert?

pozTXboy: Yes. A few have not tested yet, but they did get sick, so I'm sure they did!

sdsk8rboi: are they out topping now?

pozTXboy: Not sure about all of them. I know they wanted to so they could infect others!
Two are still trying to get as much poz cum as they can to get their viral load way up!

sdsk8rboi: is that what you're trying to do, to get your viral load up?

pozTXboy: Yes! I'm not going on meds and I'm always looking for more poz cum!!

sdsk8rboi: would u wanna take a bunch of poz loads, then use a mix of all that cum as lube to fuck a load into me?

pozTXboy: hell yeah! that would be perfect!

sdsk8rboi: i thought u might like that. ;)

pozTXboy: i'll mix it with some poz blood, too!

sdsk8rboi: maybe just the poz cum. i want there to be a little uncertainty. i think it's hotter that way.

pozTXboy: lol. i like to know that im the one that is charging you!

sdsk8rboi: haha, nice.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude that is fucking HOT! When is he going to visit you?

Anonymous said...

hm...in my opinion that's a bit sick. we should all have the choice of becoming poz or not...

Lev said...

I'm agreeing with anonymous above. Not telling is just deplorable.

Nathan said...

Love this blog, gets me so boned every time and you are so totally fuckin hot!! Would love to take your load anytime and many times!

Anonymous said...

I can get turned on by seroconversion stories but that one is FUCKED UP.

phone sex said...

Hey man that was really a fantastic blog you share with us, its really a nice and very helpful for us and for all who read this nice blog..