Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bottoms that do it right and those that don't

I was sitting at home on a Sunday evening with a4a open in the background. I get a message from a bottom. The pic looked decent, but he's farther away than I like to travel, about 30 minutes off my least favorite freeway. We message some more. He'd take it bare and said what else he liked - 69, ass play, rimming, poppers, etc. I get an address, then he asks if I can bring poppers. I say yes. Then he asks if I can bring lube. Fine, I'll do that too. I don't suppose it'd be too much to have some of these at home if you're hosting. But the profile said discrete, so who knows? Just when I'm ready to leave, the fire alarm in my building goes off. I open the door and the hallway is filled with smoke. As it turns out, the dumbass in the apartment next to me started his fireplace without opening the flue. Maybe that should have been a sign as it turned out. Anyway, I had a 7+ day load for this bottom and nothing else was happening, so I head out. A half hour later, I find the place. It's a large suburban house and he's alone. I get led upstairs to the bedroom. We both get undressed. I start sucking him. He's leaking lots of precum, but can't seem to get completely hard. Maybe that's one reason he's a bottom. I roll him over on his stomach and start working on his hole. He's already going heavy on the poppers. First I tongue his hole. It's trimmed and clean. Next I insert one finger, then two. Nice smooth hole, tight but not too tight. Once he seems to be ready, I lube my cock and get ready to enter him. He's on all fours. I start to push in and get the head of my cock inside. It didn't seem too tight or like he was in pain. But from his reaction, I thought he wanted me to pull out and start again. He starts saying "I'm sorry", "I'm sorry". As it turns out, when I pushed in must have sent him over the edge. He shot and then was done. What a waste, an hour round trip for that.

Well, a few days after that I'm on BBRT and see a nearby bottom online. We've played a couple of times before, but it's probably been at least a couple of months since the last time. We message. He's planning on late. I mention I may be in bed by then, but that I've got a 7+ day load. At that point, it's probably 10+ days. I'd lost count. That gets his attention. He needs a little time to prep. Nice clean bottoms are always a huge plus. We set up an earlier time. As with the previous times, he's in the darkened living room, blindfolded. I get undressed, we hold each other, then I start sucking him. Then with me on my back, he's sucking me and fingering my hole. I didn't go over to bottom, but it feels good. I'm very tight, but with his tongue near my hole and one of his fingers in my hole my hole begins to slowly open up. Maybe some day I'll have his cock, and load, inside me though I haven't taken any charged seed yet. He wasn't a big fan of the hair around my hole. Sometimes my hole's smooth or trimmed, but I haven't trimmed that area in awhile. Whatever amount of hair there, I always want to be super clean for any tops.

So now it's time for his hole. He gets my tongue first. Smooth and clean. Then one finger, then two. He points out the lube. I apply some. He's on his back as I push inside. He always has a nice amount of tightness, but is a little tighter than usual this time, so I go slow at first. After a few minutes in that position, he switches so he's on all fours. That and on the stomach are my favorite positions for the bottom. A few more minutes from behind and I'm ready to blow. I'm typically pretty quiet but usually will say something before I'm going to cum and proceed based on the reaction of the bottom. He was ready, so I begin to unload. This load apparently ended up fairly deep inside as not much spilled out. He has me keep fucking him, so it's a few minutes after I shot before I pull out. His original plan of getting loads late remained unchanged and he did get another load later.

After I pulled out, I then grabbed the camera. Unfortunately it was so dark that the autofocus couldn't focus and it was dark enough that I couldn't really use the manual focus either. In the end, I only got a couple of images that were focused well enough to use, one of which is posted here.



We talked a little bit afterword. I told him the story about the earlier bottom. He told me one about where he'd gone out to top, late, and couldn't find the address from the incomplete information provided by the host. It was another one of these hosts that provides incomplete directions or address information. I hate that. If you're hosting and really intend to host, provide enough information so you can be located. Don't just give me an intersection. Give me an actual, full address. If it's an apartment building, include the apartment number. If there's anything unusual about parking or finding the place, I need to know that too, especially if it's dark.




No comments: