Thursday, December 24, 2009

"Safe only" bottom that might take poz cum

I was messaging a "safe only" bottom in Los Angeles. Turns out he'd like to take lots of cum, maybe even some of it poz. Here's the exchange:

negLAguy: Wish I could take your raw cock, man!

sdsk8rboi: so u like taking raw cock? where would u want me to shoot?

negLAguy: From a hot guy, hell yeah, man! Would love it all over my hole or deep inside it!

sdsk8rboi: i prefer to unload deep inside. do u like the feel of cum when it starts to enter your hole, when it starts to fill u up?

negLAguy: I definitely wouldn't say no to you unloading deep inside me! I love the feel of it entering and splashing into my hole... but I never feel like I can get enough!




sdsk8rboi: nice. what's the most loads you've taken at one time?

negLAguy: Only two!

sdsk8rboi: hot! would u want to take more?

negLAguy: I would love to! Hell, even just having one guy breed me several times a day would be hot!

sdsk8rboi: would u want to be bred by a bunch of guys, do a gang bang?

negLAguy: It's always been a dream of mine! But I have such a tight hole... it would be tough!

sdsk8rboi: same here. would u want all of the guys to be neg or would in matter if some where poz?

negLAguy: Ideally all neg. But it would be up to the top arranging it for me!

sdsk8rboi: would u wanna be passed out, take load after load, then wake up later with your ass a little sore with cum spilling out of your ass?

negLAguy: I'd love to feel at least the first one or two guys abusing my hole and filling it. After that, it would be very hot to be passed out and wake up more than a little sore, my ass dripping, and more.

sdsk8rboi: would u wanna be in a sling? would u wanna be on your stomach, tied down? blindfolded?

negLAguy: Well, a sling would give guys the chance to squeeze and pull my balls while i'm passed out and getting loaded by them... but I love getting tied down and blindfolded!

sdsk8rboi: what would u want the guys to say as they dumped their seed in your hole?

negLAguy: Something dirty and demeaning...

No comments: