Wednesday, January 28, 2009

430 boy returns

430 boy was going to come over a couple of weeks ago. He was going to get a first load at home, then come over to my place to get two more, one from my roommate and then one from me. Turns out the guy fucking him was his roommate's ex. None of them had a clue until his roommate came home. His roommate gets pissed and threatens to throw 430 boy out, make him find a new place to live. Two weeks later, he and his roommate are fine and now the guy that fucked him won't speak to him. Whatever. Probably needless to say, he didn't make it over that day.

Fast forward to now, 430 boy's just spent the last week in a southern state on the eastern seaboard. He did get three loads, but that's not enough. My roommate wakes me up early and says 430 boy will be over in a half hour. I work lots of nights, so sometimes waking up before 6 (PM) is waking up early. Anyway, while I wanted more sleep, I wanted 430 boy's ass even more. At that point I'd worked something like 10 of 11 nights in a row and definitely needed a place to blow a load. 430 boy makes it over a little after 430. My roommate deposits a load up 430 boy's ass, then comes and gets me. I put a little lube on my rock hard cock, but not too much. I wanted a little friction. 430 boy likes the feel of that second cock in his ass and especially of getting a second load. He's doing poppers as I fuck him, more slowly at first, then faster. I finally can't hold it any longer, so I unload, moaning while I do. 430 boy reaches around to pull me in tighter and hold me in longer. Such a good bottom boy, soaking up every drop in that fine ass of his.

No comments: