Monday, January 12, 2009

Fourth load

It's a couple of days before New Year's and I've just gotten home from a late afternoon workout at the gym. My roommate gets a text and 430 boy will be over in about 10 minutes. I do the usual and go to the other bedroom and wait. My roommate lets 430 boy in, leads him to the darkened room, fucks him, shooting inside, then comes and gets me. I always enjoy the feel of his ass, smooth and fairly tight but not too tight. I apply some lube, then ease in. I'm not sure why, but it feels especially good fucking him today. As I'm cumming in him, he moans and reaches around and pulls me closer. He also moans in approval when my roommate asks him if he was happy to get his fourth load. Now I know why he was a little later than the customary 430, busy trying to get all filled up. Such a good bottom.

No comments: