Monday, January 12, 2009

HOT Twink Lookin for Hot Tops!

That's the headline I see in CL as I'm killing time early on a Saturday evening before I have to head off to work later. From the rest of the ad:

Hey guys, I'm 5-10, 132lbs, and I'm 22. I have a tight toned smooth build, I'm white, and i'm lookin for aggressive tops to come over and pound me raw. I'm drug and disease free, and totally serious. I'm at my buddy's pad in .. You should come over, walk in, take care of biz, then take off. If there's someone here when you get here, wait your turn, then TAKE your turn! Nothin hotter than a dude with a good bod poundin butt! I look like my pics. You should too! If you don't have a clear face and body pic, then don't expect anything to happen. Lookin for NOW in ..


It sounds like the earlier scenes with skater boy and surfer boy. I send stats and pics and ask, "are you takin it bare?". "Yup" is the answer and I'm given the address. Same as before. I head over. Two guys are leaving as I arrive. A fairly beef white guy is fucking "HOT Twink", first from behind, then on his back. I strip down and wait out in the dining room. I'm rock hard. The beefy guy takes forever to cum, something like 15 minutes, then leaves. "HOT Twink" is now lying on his stomach on the bed when I enter the room. Nice. Slim and smooth. I finger him, then slide in without lube. It feels good. He's a little tight and there's some friction. He feels a lot like anonymous skater boy and as a discover later has the same e-mail. I fuck him for a few minutes, then unload, giving him at least his fourth load so far. As I dress and leave, his buddy's in the dining room working the laptop. I wonder how many loads he got by the end of the night.

No comments: