Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SF boy

I'd exchanged messages with SF boy on a4a for months, but it'd never quite worked out as far as a hookup. In one case, I almost made it to his place, but couldn't find it as all I had was an intersection and not the actual street address. After another near miss a week or so ago, I got his address and cell phone number.

Early Saturday evening, I checked a4a, CL, and MH. A few possibilities, but nothing much seemed to be happening. Bored, I went over the 24-Hour for a workout. When I got home, SF boy saw me online and messaged me. One of the times he's usually looking is around 11, not long before his bedtime. From previous messages, he's usually into a quick breeding before bedtime. From the message tonight, he's looking for a quick load before bedtime so I head over.

We head to his bedroom, then strip down quickly. He's a little cuter and thinner than his pics. He's about 5'11 which is a height I love. He's got a little bit of extra weight in his stomach and a little bit of hair on his stomach and ass, more peach fuzz like than really hairy. We hold each other, then he starts sucking me. He then grabs the lube and then bends over the bed. I put on some lube, then push in slowly. Tight, but not too tight. I pump him for a few minutes, then unload coating his inner walls.


We talk a little about Christmas and gift giving for relatives while I get dressed. He's a nice guy and cute. I think we'll be doing this again. I think he'd like to have me over any time to fuck him and from his last message, indicating he's totally versatile, I think he'd like to fuck me sometime too. He's got a nice cock that could fuck me nicely. However, he's poz and I'm not sure I'm ready to bottom for I guy I know is poz. I'm really not sure about taking a load if I do. While it would be quite hot for him to fuck me and unload in me, I don't think now is the time to start taking poz loads, at least as long as I'm still neg.

2 comments:

C smith said...

yeah, same thought process here man. though i'd take anything from your skater cock.

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

At the rate you're going, we gotta agree with "C". :) But yeah, you can get hiv from topping a poz bottom boy too. It's all about adequate exchange of charged blood. Just be careful. Esp w/ the gang-bangs where you don't know who these other guys are. Then again, some of us live for the risk, right?