Saturday, August 22, 2009

Load 6

I've been way too busy working lots of night shifts and getting a little behind in my posts. 430 boy's still taking his Monday afternoon and sometimes Friday afternoon loads, first from my roomie and then from me. This past Monday he was still sore from two loads he took over the weekend, but already had a load that was still in him from Monday morning. My roomie puts in his load, then says I need to be quick because 430 boy was sore. Well, 430 boy's ass always feels good and there was just the right amount of friction. In less than a minute, I was adding my load to the mix.

But back to the main reason for his post was another visit from the local hottie who's been filling my hole. He makes it over customarily late, we strip down, and both of us are hard in no time. He's already leaking precum which I lap up, then engulf the rest of his cock with my mouth. He keeps leaking lots of precum which I love. I'm so ready for his cock. I lube up my hole, his cock, lay down on my stomach, take a hit of poppers, then have him enter me. A little pain, so more poppers. It's not long before he's thrusting into me nicely and hitting the right spot, but I don't wanna cum yet. Fortunately, after a few minutes I feel his warm seed start to coat my insides. It gets smoother as he fills my insides. I have him continue to fuck me as I want his whole load. I want him to coat all of my insides and I want him to work it in deep.





Once he pulls out, it's my turn for his hole. I have him roll over on his stomach, then start to work my tongue into his smooth hole with lots of spit for lube. He takes one finger fine. I then add more spit with my tongue, then try a second finger. He takes that too and I work both in and out slowly. We do this for several minutes, but he's still not ready to bottom. I still haven't shot, so I unload right where I want all over and around his hole. Well not exactly where I wanted to cum, but close. The pics are of my load on his ass.

2 comments:

BoxerDad said...

fuckin EXcellent pics, man. a load to be proud of and perfectly placed - unless it was inside that hot ass of course.

Bdub said...

That tangy icing you left on his ass deserves to be wiped up with a tongue!