Saturday, August 1, 2009

Loads 4 and 5

My hole continues to get attention from the local hottie I've been seeing for about 6 weeks now. Last weekend, I started off by sucking. He's usually rock hard and always leaking lots of precum which I love. It's not long before I'm wanting his cock in my ass. I lube up his cock and my hole, work in one finger then two to start opening up my hole, then lower my ass onto his cock. I stroke his cock while having him pull out, then re-enter me to begin to stretch my hole a bit. He loves the feel of that, but can't cum that way. I roll over on my stomach, put some more lube on his cock, then have him push inside me. He starts slowly, then more rapidly. I almost shoot as he's hitting the right spot. Within a few minutes he starts to unload. It comes in multiple bursts and I let him work it in deep. Once he pulls out, I suck his cock clean, then go to work on his hole. Using lots of spit as lube, I work my tongue in deep, then one finger. He's got a very nice, smooth hole. I continue to work his hole with my tongue and one finger, but that's as far as he wants to go. He wants me to shoot on his chest, so I have him roll onto his back, then I lower myself onto his cock because I usually shoot more when I've got a cock in my ass. With his rock hard cock back in my hole, it doesn't take long before I erupt with a 3-day load onto his stomach and chest.



Now, fast forward to the next weekend. I'm back to working another long stretch of nights with only one hight off in a week and a half. He arrives and we both quickly strip down and are both rock hard. I start sucking his cock as I want to taste more of his precum. He just keeps feeding me more precum as I suck him. Nice. He then sucks me for a few minutes. I go back to sucking him, loving that precum, while also massaging his ass and hole with my fingers. He also begins to move a finger across my hole which has me so ready for his cock. I lube up my hole and his cock , finger myself, then lower myself onto his cock. I lower myself part way onto his cock, lift off, then have him re-enter. I keep alternately this way teasing him a bit while also stroking his nicely lubed, very hard cock at the same time. Now that I'm stretched out some, I want that load. So I roll over on my stomach, put some more lube on his cock, then have him re-enter me. I relax as he enters me, then squeeze some on his cock as he's thrusting into me. It feels almost too good and I almost shoot. I don't want to shoot before he unloads. But he keeps hitting the right spot and it's all I can do to not shoot. Just when I'm at the point I can't hold out any longer, he begins to unload and I immediately spew. I have him keep thrusting to work it in deeper, then lay on me for a bit while still inside me before pulling out.





Videos are of me riding him, me spewing on his chest and stomach, and a pic of one of my loads on him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hot vids studs wish i could have been down at pride last weekend

Deleted said...

I'm with Small City Slut -- those vids and pix are too hot for words. Loved seeing all your cum all over his hot stomach. -Dan

Anonymous said...

hope ur not offended if i confess that i hope this turns out to be a pozzing story