Saturday, August 1, 2009

Filling a hot hole to overflowing

The night after getting load 4, I was in the mood to top again. I see the guy I hooked up with about a month ago on bbrt was online. I send him a message. He had one top that was supposed to be over first. I could go next. A few minutes later I get another message that the first top flaked so I head over sooner. This time I take the camera. I call him when I get over there and he leaves the front door slightly ajar so I can enter. Just like the last time, he's on the floor in his darkened living room, blindfolded. He sucks me, then I go to work on his hole. I work my tongue in, then one finger, then two, then back with my tongue applying lots of saliva to his smooth, hot hole. He's now ready for my cock, so I apply more spit as lube and enter him doggy. It feels so good to enter his smooth, tight hole again. I pump him for a few minutes. He's squeezing some on cock with his ass which feels really good. It felt so good that it wasn't long before I was ready to shoot and I did. As my cum started to enter him, he squeezed harder with his ass, causing me to shoot harder and deeper. I kept fucking it in deeper, one burst after another. I then grabbed the camera to get some shots after I pulled out. I must have shot more than I thought I did. When I saw the pics at home with the cum spilling out of his ass, I was so ready to shoot again.



1 comment:

Deleted said...

DUDE FUCKING HOT PICS!!!! -Dan