Monday, August 31, 2009

Love to Fuk Raw

More messaging with another "safe only" guy:

nycboy: hot man.

sdsk8rboi: thanks! you too, dude. how's it going?

nycboy: not bad, just chillin, love the pvt pics!


sdsk8rboi: thanks. are u more top or bottom?

nycboy: vers btm, u?

sdsk8rboi: perfect. vers top here.

nycboy: i'd love to get it from you man.

sdsk8rboi: dude, you've got me leaking lots of precum now. ;) do you like it bare?

nycboy: fuk yeah.

sdsk8rboi: nice. where would u want me to shoot?

nycboy: in me, of course!

sdsk8rboi: fuck yeah, i'd love to breed you deep. do u like taking loads? what's the most loads you've taken at one time?

nycboy: just 2, what about you? u into gangbang?

sdsk8rboi: i've never taken more than one load at a time, but i'm more of a top. it would be hot, though. i've been one of the tops at a few a gang bangs, but never a gang bang bottom. would u wanna be the bottom for a gang bang? i'd love to be there for that. ;)

nycboy: haha i dunno, im a bit scared of that but it is a really hot idea.

sdsk8rboi: it's definitely a hot scene. but that doesn't mean i'm ready to do every scene that i think would be hot.

nycboy: true, what else turns u on?

sdsk8rboi: have you on top of me, inside me, bare while you're taking load after load at a gang bang. any time you had to shoot it'd be inside me. or after you've gotten filled at a gang bang, have you take a mix of all that cum and use it as lube to fuck a load into me. or stand behind you with my arms under yours and pound you hard, then unload deep inside you. u?

nycboy: wow, u got me fukin hard, id love to breed u.

sdsk8rboi: do u top much? it'd be so hot to take your load, have you fill my hole with your cum. don't pull out early. i want you to work it in deep.

nycboy: sure, i love to fuk raw.

sdsk8rboi: you can put your raw cock in my hole any time you want, but you gotta seed my hole each time.

No comments: