Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Convert

That was the subject line on a message I got in bbrt a couple of weeks ago. Cute boy. Nice profile. This was the message:

"lookin to convert, slut? i wanna slam you full of tina and rape your sluthole and then tie you up and get a bunch of other guys to take turns on you while you are blindfolded and fill you with charged cum and then plug your ass with a butt plug until you absorb it all!"

About three drafts later I thought I'd have some fun and replied with the following message:

"so you wanna give me some toxic seed? how much ya got? not really looking to convert nor do tina. but i would like to be topped off with so much cum that it's dripping out of my ass onto your willing tongue. or maybe i'll scoop some of it out and use it as lube when i breed your ass. would you like that?"

No response, not that I necessarily expected one. Any thoughts on how else I might have responded?

1 comment:

BonedNstoned said...

LOL

luv ur attitude pig :p