Sunday, May 31, 2009

Is taking a pair of loads "safe"?

Another "safe only" boy, this one from central Canada, that likes to play bare:

ccboy:
nice pics.

sdsk8rboi: thanks. yours too. are you more bottom or top?

ccboy: more of a bottom here.

sdsk8rboi: more top here.

ccboy: nice.


sdsk8rboi: cool. do u like it bare at all?

ccboy: yes, that's the best.

sdsk8rboi: that's the way i like it too. if feels so much better. do u take loads? like to give loads?

ccboy: yeah, it feels great. like to take and give loads.

sdsk8rboi: i love to give loads and sometimes take loads. have u taken more than one load at a time?

ccboy: yes, have done a couple of threesomes and taken both loads, what about u?

sdsk8rboi: i've never taken more than one load at a time, though it would be hot having my hole filled with cum, dripping out. would u wanna do a gang bang, take lots of loads?

ccboy: fuck ya that would be so hot all those naked bodies and hard cocks.

sdsk8rboi: i'd like to give u the first load, another load later, then take your load at the end.

ccboy: mmm would luv that save my load for the end.

sdsk8rboi: do u shoot more, harder, when getting fucked? if so, i want u to load me up when you're taking a load. have u ever taken any dirty seed?

ccboy: yes I shoot harder and farther when fucked. haven't taken any dirty seed.

sdsk8rboi: i can usually shoot without even touching myself. it would be hot to have one to have one of the tops, after unloading in you, push into me as i push into u to give u my second load. it'd be so hot fucking a cum filled hole with a cock in my ass.

ccboy: fuck yeah, a chain gang. ur cock sliding into me lubed with cum.

sdsk8rboi: i love getting fucked with a cock lubed with cum, even better if it's cum from a lot of guys.

ccboy: oh fuck ya, that is so hot.

sdsk8rboi: it would be hot to have u lay on top of me with your cock in my ass while u take load after load. loosen me up, then load me up at the end.

ccboy: yeah, fuck u hard while l am getting fucked.

sdsk8rboi: no mercy, breed me deep, coat my insides with lots of your seed.

ccboy: mmm, yeah fuck you raw, slapping ur ass ready to fill u up with my cum.

No comments: