Saturday, May 23, 2009

"When appropriate" means mostly bareback

In most cases, what's being done or what one would like to do is less safe than what's specified in the profile. If the profile says safe sex only, they might bareback. If it says they never use condoms, they probably don't. If it's anything in between, they're probably barebacking more than implied by the profile. This profile was for safe sex "when appropriate".

sdsk8rboi:
hot pics! how are you?

nycboy: thanx, yours too. I'm from NYC. U have a nice body, I wish I would be closer to you, especially as u do barebacking.

sdsk8rboi: your pics are very sexy. i really like the one of you in the shower. do u like bb? are you more top or bottom?

nycboy: I'm more bottom than top. Yes I like the way of natural sex without latex. Its more fun, more pleasure and I like to feel the cum in my ass or mouth.


sdsk8rboi: me too. i don't like condoms. it feels so much better without. also, the cum goes where i like it. i'm more top than bottom. that ass of yours is very inviting.

nycboy: u are right, it feels much better without condoms. I wish I could feel your cock one day inside my hole! to taste your cum. U are sometimes in NYC?

sdsk8rboi: it'd feel so good to have my cock inside you. do you like taking loads? i've only been in nyc once and don't know when i might be there again.

nycboy: o yes, I like very much taking loads, I like that feeling of having cum in my ass or to swallow cum

sdsk8rboi: cum in the ass is a very nice feeling. have ever taken more than one load?

nycboy: yes, most like to fuck twice or three times, and a few times, I have done group actions, most I got were 5 loads one night

sdsk8rboi: i like those group scenes with a bottom taking multiple loads. i love fucking a cum filled hole, then unloading inside. have you ever been "in the middle", fucking while getting fucked?

nycboy: hehe, it feels good fucking a cumfilled hole.........I never have done it the way "in the middle". U take cum too?

sdsk8rboi: i'm more top, but do bottom sometimes. it would be good to have your cock in me, to have you unload inside me.

nycboy: cool, If you like it I can fill your hole too

sdsk8rboi: awesome, hehe, you can seed my hole as much as you want.

nycboy: I may should come to your place soon!

sdsk8rboi: very nice. which would be better, me sleeping with my cock in your ass, or you with your cock in my ass?

nycboy: I like both!!!

sdsk8rboi: So do I, but who first? Do you want to leave your cock in my cum filled hole, then when you get hard later fuck another load into me, or do you want me to do the same for you, wrap my arms under you holding you down while i thrust into u and unleash another torrent of cum in your ass, then maybe ride u and have u shoot your morning load deep in my hole maybe using some of my cum from your hole as lube.

nycboy: sure I like to stay with my cock in your cumfilled hole, thats a nice feeling, and if you like I give u a second one........

sdsk8rboi: why wouldn't i want a second load from u? u can load me up as much as u want however u want.

nycboy: hehe, I like it to fuck a cumfilled hole! U recently got filled?

sdsk8rboi: not recently. i top a lot more than i bottom. u?

nycboy: I got 2 last saturday night

sdsk8rboi: nice. from the same guy or two different guys? did u have both loads in u at the same time? did u give any loads?

nycboy: I got both loads from the same.While he was fucking, I masturbated

sdsk8rboi: it would have been hot to have u drill me while u were getting filled.

nycboy: hehe

sdsk8rboi: yeah, instead of masterbating, u could have shot your seed in my hole. ever take any dirty seed?

nycboy: what u mean with dirty seed?

sdsk8rboi: usually means poz. do u usually take or try to take neg loads, don't know, don't care?

nycboy: I know the risk of barebacking, but I decided once to do only bareback. I'm not searching poz cum, but I know it can happen one day. That's the risk of having sex the natural way

sdsk8rboi: that's totally cool. i'll take some risk because it feels so much better. u keep me so hard thinking about what it would be like to have your cum in me, hehe.

nycboy: cum is for me totally natural so I feel there is no reason to use condoms

sdsk8rboi: condoms aren't natural and certainly don't feel that way. a bare cock is natural and feels so good. yours'd probably put me in ecstasy.

nycboy: hehe by 100% I wish I could give you my cum very deep!

sdsk8rboi: no condoms at all, just your bare cock deep in my hole breeding me deep, maybe have another guy topping u so you'll shoot a bigger load into me.

nycboy: who knows........I wish I could seed you now!

No comments: