Saturday, May 9, 2009

Versatile, but not "safe only"

It's not just "safe only" tops that aren't. If you like it bare, why not just say so in your profile? Here's a recent exchange with a versatile "safe only" guy in Los Angeles:


latinvers: Wow!! you are fucking hot!! I'm in love with you all ready...Nice ass pics!

sdsk8rboi: Thanks! Nice profile and sexy pics. Nice cock pics! Glad you like the ass pics. What would you like to do with my ass?

latinvers: Aww thanks! I would love to rimm ur ass really good till I get it all nice and wet and have you relaxed and opened enuf for me to plow it nice and slow BB for a good while!! Then come inside ur ass and keep fucking you with my cum for another while! I'm seriously digging you!!!

sdsk8boi: Dude, that would be so hot having your bare cock in my ass, unloading while fucking me, then working it in deeper. Stretch me out and breed me deep, oh yeah! Are you poz or neg? Not that it matters as your load would feel so good either way. I'd just like to know. Do you like to to get fucked bb?

latinvers: I'm currently neg since Dec08 and yes i love to fuck and get fucked BB.

sdsk8rboi: Cool. I love to fuck bb. Too bad you don't have any ass pics posted. It must be quite yummy.

latinvers: haha... thanks. But most guys would prefer I top them. I think it's cause of my big ass cock, hehe. My ass is ok, hehe. You ever come to LA?

sdsk8rboi: Your cock almost scares me as I don't think I ever had anything that large in me, but I'm sure a load from you would feel good. Do you shoot big loads? I don't make it to LA very often.

latinvers: Yeah i shoot big loads! I'm in SD every now and then, hehe.

1 comment:

toxicTWINKS said...

I would say a good 30% of the guys I've fucked bb with said "Safe Only" in their profile. I've even caught several in a lie who said they don't normally do bb but will give me the exception. Then I'll compare notes with a some of my other bb f-buds and they'll say they hooked up with them bb and got the same bs story too! ...go figure.