Sunday, May 31, 2009

"Safe only" southern boy that barebacks

"Safe only" southern boy that likes to bareback:

sdsk8rboi:
hot. nice cock, dude.

srnboy: Thanks. Love your cock and treasure trail!


sdsk8rboi: fuck dude, your ass looks incredible. tongue that hole, then have the head of my cock pushing up against your hole.

srnboy: Don't just push against my hole, shove your hard dick inside... Make me cum while you fuck me.

sdsk8rboi: do u want it bare? where do u want me to cum?

srnboy: Bare, YES. Cum in me, and on me.

sdsk8rboi: i'll dump a load in you, more than one if you want. do u wanna stretch out my hole with your cock, then unload in me, use some of my cum as lube when u enter me?

srnboy: I would love to shove my hard cock inside of you with your cum as lube.

sdsk8rboi: push it in deep, no pulling out early, coat my insides with your cum when u explode inside me.

srnboy: After I cum inside you I want to pull out and have you clean up my dick with your mouth.

sdsk8rboi: i'll suck that cum off your cock, keep you hard so you can do me again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all the safe only boys. who fuck bare. and say their clean. Just say you fuck bare.