Saturday, July 18, 2009

Finally some video

The roomie was finally out of town for a week leaving the place all to me. Unfortunately, it was in a stretch where I only had one night off. Still, I did have one night off so I had over the local hottie that I've been seeing about once a week for the last few weeks who's given me three loads so far. We'd talked about finally doing some pics and vids. He couldn't host, so this was the perfect opportunity.

We start with him massaging my back some. But he's the one who'd worked all day, so I then massage his back working my way down to his ass. I love his ass. I massage his back, then his ass, then work my tongue from the top of his ass down to his hole. I then begin to work it inside. He's totally relaxed. I continue to work my tongue inside his hole, then work in lone finger, alternating between the tongue and finger. He's so relaxed as I keep doing that for a few minutes. I then ask if he'd like me to do more. That's as far as he wanted me to go then. He said he was stlll gassy from lunch and didn't want to go farther then, but would like to do more some other time.

We then take a break where I take lots of pics of him. I lap up lots of precum during the shoot. Well, actually he mostly doesn't need my mouth to keep him hard, it's more an excuse for me to taste some more of his precum. We finish the pics and move onto the vid. My ass is a little sore before we start, but I want a video of him fucking me and this was the first time we'd had a place available. I lube my hole and his cock and lower myself onto him part way. It definitely hurts, but I try to work it in a little more, then switch positions onto my stomach. With all the lighting, he notices a little blood and doesn't want to go back in then. I usually relax more on my stomach, but he'd still rather not enter me again then. But he was fine with unloading on my hole which he does in the video. When he came, it was a lot! And he hit right around and just above my hole. I was hoping he'd push it in with his cock, but I think he was more focused on shooting the video. Now I've finally seen how much he can cum. The other three times were totally in my hole. Now I know why I was expelling cum for nearly a full day each time. Still, I didn't want all that cum to go to waste this time, so I started working that cum into my hole with my fingers.








Next, he wanted me to unload on his stomach. He did try to shoot a video of that too. Unfortunately it didn't store, so all we have were some pics at the end with all of my cum on his stomach. Some day it would be so hot if that were going into his ass.

1 comment:

Deleted said...

DUDE totally fucking HOT!!! Very hot to see the cock that's bred you three times in action. And damn kid you shoot a HUGE load -- that's so much cum on his stomach!! -Dan