Monday, July 20, 2009

Pair of loads for a slut bottom

I was busy doing other stuff in the afternoon while my roomie was trying to arrange a hookup for him. One fell through, but he got a text message from someone else about a 25yo slut bottom. He texted the slut bottom and the guy came over. He set it up anonymous, blindfolded, etc. Roomie tipped me off in advance and just said to be ready in case the guy wanted more than one load. He does that now after the time I inadvertently shot my load just before finding out he had a hot hole for me to fill. I'd much rather be shooting in a hot hole than on my stomach!


So my roomie fills him, then comes to get me because the guy does want another load. Though the room was darkened, I could tell the guy was hot. My roomie knows the twink body type that I love. My roomie showed me the guy's pic later. I've seen the profile, but can't quite place it. Anyway, I lubed up and pushed right in with the guy on his stomach. I could tell from his reaction, from what he was saying and doing, that he really wanted that cock and load, so I fucked him harder and deeper. Since I hadn't shot since Monday, in about four days, it didn't take long 'til I was ready to cum. As I got close, he raised up on all fours, doggy style, pushing his ass back into my cock as I thrust into him. With that, I let loose, giving him that four day load in multiple bursts, then kept fucking him to work it in. Perfect start for a long weekend.

1 comment:

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

We're digging the roommate tagging. What a sport!