Monday, July 6, 2009

Load number three

I just had to meet again the total hottie that had already bred my hole twice. My ass was craving his cock and cum and I just like spending time with him too. I'd arranged to meet him on Friday night, thinking I had I that night off from work. Turns out I discovered Wednesday night that I had Wednesday and Thursday nights off, but not Friday night. Ugh! We were able to reschedule for Thursday night, but a little later than usual.

Thankfully it was a little warmer this time. We're both quickly naked, and hard, and he's leaking lots of precum. I love that and love lapping it up! He massages my back, then lays on top of me with the head of his bare cock poking against my hole. I feel some of his precum too.

We switch positions. I lube up my hole and his cock. He's on his back as I lower myself onto his cock to loosen up my hole some. I then flip over on my stomach, take a hit of poppers, then have him enter me again. He tries from a couple of different angles, more on top and more behind. I say "shallower angle", i.e. more from behind than on top. He knows what I mean and adjusts. That hurts less and feels sooo much better. He's also hitting just the right spot, so much so I almost cum while he's thrusting his bare cock into my hole. It doesn't take long before he's unleashing another load in my hole, the third from him. He said that was the best it had felt for him and it definitely was for me. He can load my hole any time.

No comments: