Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday morning breeding

I took off the last hour of work Sunday night, exhausted after not getting enough sleep Sunday. I get home, logon to dn to check messages, and get a quick message from a guy I'd exchanged messages with a couple of weeks ago. He'd wanted me to start breeding him on a regular basis. I've been busy and nothing had worked out so far. Anyway, he wants a load now and can be over in few minutes. I'm exhausted and usually can't host. However, I haven't shot a load in about a week and my roomie's away so I tell him to come right over.


He's over in less than 15 minutes. Nice body, slightly taller than me, tat on one of his arms, a little extra weight on his stomach but nothing too excessive. He quickly takes off his shirt and lowers his pants. He's wearing a cock ring. I start sucking him. He gets larger, but never seems to be able to get completely hard.

It's not long before he wants to be fucked. He strips down and lays on his back with his legs up as I lube his hole, then my cock, then enter him. Nice smooth hole. I ask him if he wants me to cum quickly or to pound him. He wants me to pound him, to work his hole. Having not cum in a week, it was all I could do to not cum in him almost immediately. He's quite flexible. He easily keeps his legs back as I continue to pound his hole. After several minutes I ask if he's ready for my load, then start to unload. It comes in multiple bursts. As I finish unloading he increases the grip of his ass around my cock trying to squeeze out as much as possible. I continue fucking him, then eventually pull out.

He then starts jacking himself, wanting to cum. He has me reenter him. Though I've just cum, I'm still hard enough but not ready to cum again. I stay inside him for several minutes, thrusting at times. He's just never able to get completely hard never isn't able to cum. He then gets dressed, shirt, jock, sweat pants, and flip flops. Hope it was a good start to his day. It was a nice end to mine.

1 comment:

aussiecocksucker said...

hey man HOT stories... love your blog!! makes me so hard
check out mine too http://aussiecocksucker.blogspot.com/