Thursday, July 2, 2009

Poz bottom boy

How much might a poz bottom disclose about their status and what might they be willing to do? Here's some messaging with one:

ohvboy: I would love to take a load from you man, but I am a poz bottom. Do you seed poz boys?

sdsk8rboi: I seed poz boys all the time. I'd love to give you a load.

ohvboy: Fucking hot, are you aggressive? I like an aggressive top who is verbal;)


sdsk8rboi: i can be aggressive, and verbal. so you want my cock, and seed?

ohvboy: Fuck yes, it would be my pleasure to accept your seed!

sdsk8rboi: do u have a favorite position when getting fucked? where do u like to shoot?

ohvboy: Whatever position you put me, but I love doggy;) that way you can get real deep, and I can feel your nuts slap my ass, and you can grab my hips and pull my back on your cock to get maximum depth!

sdsk8rboi: doggy or with you on your stomach is good. wrap my arms under yours, then push in deeper with my cock and then my load as i unleash a torrent of warm cum in your ass. u ever do gang bangs where u take multiple loads from multiple guys?

ohvboy: Haven't yet, but would love to. As long as you start and end the gang bang ;) fuck I want you and your load in me bad!!

sdsk8rboi: a gang bang with you would be hot. give you the first load, then fuck you at the end with your ass filled with cum. do u ever top? would u want to seed my ass? i rarely bottom, but it would feel so good to have one of your hot loads inside me.

ohvboy: I rarely top, but have been in the mood lately. I would love to share one of my hot loads with you.

sdsk8rboi: our own little cumfest, nice. hope u shoot a big load into me.

ohvboy: It would be hard to get you pregnant! You are hot as fuck, I'm sure you'd work a huge load out of my nuts!

sdsk8rboi: i'm so hard thinking about you filling me with your special seed. so u wanna give me your babies?

ohvboy: I want to slide my cock in you so deep you'll feel it in tour stomach and when I release my hot load, I want you to feel every last warm drop as my cock explodes in your tight hole.

sdsk8rboi: coat my insides with your seed. i wanna feel the warmth when u unload.

Then again a couple of days later:

sdsk8rboi: hey there. how are u? still wanna load of my seed? still wanna coat my insides with a big load of your poz cum and work it in deep?

ohvboy: Fuck yeah! I would paint your insides with my thick load!! I would want you to spit on my hole and use some precum and fuck me deep.

sdsk8rboi: first i'll tease u by pushing the head of my cock against your hole. then i'll take my finger and pull some of your cum out of my ass and rub it around the entrance to your hole. i'll then push in and start thrusting into that tight hole of yours. no pulling out before i unload. u gotta take it all. when you're ready, i'll unload and coat your insides. then it's your turn to give me another load.

No comments: