Tuesday, December 16, 2008

420 Boy's First Load

It's late Thursday afternoon and I'm killing time, a4a on in the background, while waiting to leave for an appointment. A few minutes before I need to leave, I get a message on a4a from a 22-year old bottom. Hot pics, especially his ass, but no face pic. Stats are nice too, 5'10, 145, 30w. His profile says safe sex only. We have the following exchange:

22yobttm: nice body face and cock, i'm looking to have 1 or more tops take turns on me

sdsk8rboi: do you like it bare?

22yobttm: never had it bare

sdsk8rboi: do you wanna try it bare?

22yobttm: sure. i think a guy in hillcrest might have me over, would you be down to a group thing on me? fantasy thing i'm trying. if he doesn't host no problem, where u live?

Now it's time to leave for my appointment. Nice timing. Arrgh. I tell the boy on a4a I'll be back in an hour or less. He has no problem with that. He's still trying to put this together.


I go to my appointment and return in about 45 minutes. I resume messaging with the 22yo bottom who I'll call "420 boy". We're still working out the details. After another flurry of messages, I arrange to head over to 402 boy's place as he continues his search for more tops.

Even though it's close enough I could probably walk, I drive over and find parking without too much trouble. I call him. He's in the shower so he wants me to call him back in a few minutes. No problem. If given a choice, I'd probably more often prefer recently showered to not. I call him back in a few minutes and he comes down and lets me in. He's wearing baggy pants with a white wifebeater. He hadn't included a face pic, but he was hot, even better than the stats and two pics. Longish hair and puffy cheeks. His profile said white, but it seemed like it might instead be a white/Asian mix. In any event, he's hot and I'm hard. We head up to his room where he continues the search for additional tops. From his profile, he said he hadn't hooked up in awhile. His search to find other tops seemed to be somewhat random and not too effective. With his profile and ass, I'm surprised he didn't have guys lined up, waiting. He didn't seem to have much in the way of requirements except that they be fit, clean, and neg.


While he's searching for more tops, he's running some of these by me including some that had flaked. Their loss. I wasn't going to say no unless they really were disgusting. He's the bottom and it's really his call. He finally finds a Latin guy who's not too far away. Latin guy shows up about a half hour after I arrived. He looked okay in his pics. In person, he appeared thinner and not necessarily in a good way. Otherwise, he seemed decent.

As for the extras, 420 boy does 420 and poppers. Latin guy does crystal. I'll do poppers. The others can do what they want with the rest. This is fine with all of us. So 420 boy does his 420 while we're waiting on Latin guy with his crystal. I'm mostly ignoring all of this except to note Latin guy has a pipe for his crystal. He finishes that, then goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth, then comes back after about 10 minutes. Finally.


Latin guy strips down to his briefs, me to my boxers, and 420 boy to his light gray sports briefs with a white jock underneath. I'm on my back with Latin guy also on his back, to my left, with 420 boy facing us, in between. Latin guy sheds his briefs and 420 boy starts sucking him. I shed my boxers and 420 boy goes back and forth sucking each of us. Meanwhile, I'm massaging 420 boy's ass, working my hands under his sports briefs and around the back of his jock. Latin guy and I are fully erect. He's bigger, so I know who'll be going first when it's time to start fucking 420 boy. 420 boy slips out of his sports briefs and then jock. He has a nice cock, about 6 inches. His pubes have been trimmed so there's just a small patch of hair above his cock. In his profile pics, there was some hair around his ass. This has now been shaved as has the hair under his arms. 420 boy continues alternately sucking Latin guy and me.

While 420 boy sucks Latin guy, I move behind 420 boy and start rimming his luscious ass. He soon asks for the lube and the poppers. I apply the lube and he takes multiple hits on the poppers. With me on my back and 420 boy facing me, he slowly lowers himself onto my cock. He's tight. He lowers part way, pulls up slightly without me exiting, then starts lowering again. He keeps taking more hits of poppers. After a minute or so, he fully lowers onto my cock and begins to relax. From his tightness and the friction, I could cum now, but it's way too early. He starts riding me, increasingly faster. He's also stroking Latin guy, keeping him hard.


He rides me for a few minutes, then wants to ride Latin guy. 420 boy is tight and Latin guy is bigger so I know 420 boy is going to need more poppers. I hold up the poppers to 420 boy as he takes a few hits, then begins to lower onto Latin guy. He winces at first, then rides Latin guy for a few minutes with a facial expression alternating between pleasure and pain. More poppers. Latin guy then puts 420 boy on all fours and starts fucking him from behind, then from the side and behind. 420 boy's head lowers to near the bed with his ass in the air getting pounded by Latin guy. Latin guy starts cramping and pulls out. I don't think he's cum yet. I apply more lube to my cock. Then in more of a sitting position, I start fucking 420 boy from behind, thrusting upward into 420 boy's ass. As I thrust into him, I reach up under his arms. Slightly moist. Hot. Meanwhile, Latin guy has gone limp and can't get hard again. I continue to thrust into 420 boy, then pull out briefly as he says we need to finish soon. I reinsert, which he likes, then ask him when he wants me to cum. He seems ready, so I thrust a few more times, then start to unload letting him know as I do, giving his inner walls their first coating of cum. If this truly is the first time he's ever fucked bare, then that's the first load he's ever taken. I hope it won't be the last from me.

1 comment:

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

DAAAAMMN! You gave 420 his first load ever! That's hot.