Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Reno boy

I'm killing time on a4a on Sunday evening before heading off to work when I get a message from Reno boy. We've seen each other maybe half a dozen times since first meeting last January. We set up a time for Tuesday evening. He usually likes to cuddle and fuck, usually fuck first then cuddle, but not always.

Tonight he wants to cuddle first. I'm not sure yet if he wants to fuck. We're lying on his bed, basically in underwear. I massage his back, then he massages mine. He goes to the bathroom, then comes back. He removes his briefs, still leaving on a t-shirt. I'm lying behind him, still wearing my boxers, but no t-shirt. I start gently massaging his ass, something he seems to be enjoying. He eventually rolls over on his back and starts stroking himself. He's already leaking lots of precum. I remove my boxers, then reach under and resume massaging his ass. I finger is ass a little.

He then rolls me on my back and starts sucking me. He's really good and I'm really close, but I don't want to cum yet. I usually have a hard time cumming just from being sucked, but he's really good. I arch up my back as he's sucking, trying to keep from cumming. We then switch positions and I start sucking him. I also massage his ass and finger him. From his response, he seems to want to be fucked. I ask him if he has any lube. He's out. I continue to finger and massage his ass. It still seems like he wants to be fucked, so with lots of spit, I insert one and then two fingers in his ass to help loosen him and to provide some lubrication. I then put lots of spit on my cock and push in slowly, mostly just resting there but pumping slowly a little too. He continues to JO, still lying on his back. I pull out, apply more spit, then push back in and start pumping. He then changes positions, now on all fours. I re-enter, then start pumping more quickly and unload in him. He then rolls over on his back and shoots quickly.

Reno boy still has "safe only" on his profiles , though I've always fucked him bare and always unloaded in him. The first time we met, there was never any mention of condoms and he let me enter him bare. He kept changing positions as I fucked him. I still didn't know where he wanted me to cum. While he was on his back and I was pumping him, he said "breed me". That 's all it took as I exploded in him for the first time.

1 comment:

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

I don't know why this entry did this, but I remember the first time one of my fav buds, Josh, gushed in me. He didn't know where to cum either (because he didn't ask and I didn't tell him where to cum). But being a fucking Ford model, I wanted it sooo bad. I knew I shouldn't have, but I did. So inside me he came. He'll be back this spring for NY Fashion Week. Can't wait.