Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Two loads for 430 boy

430 boy is not to be confused with 420 boy. 430 boy is so named because that's the usual time he comes over in the afternoon after work to be fucked by my roommate. Sometimes if I'm available I'll fuck him too. He like's it anonymous, blindfolded, in a dark room. He always gets at least one load from my roommate, two if I'm available, and in one case a third from one of my roommate's friends.

Today he's a few minutes early, slightly before 430. He texts my roommate who buzzes him in. I'm waiting in another room. My roommate does the usual, lets 430 boy in, leads him to the darkened room, fucks him, shooting inside, then comes and gets me. I go in, fuck 430 boy for a few minutes, then bury another load in him. I return to the other room. 430 boy is in and out with two fresh loads in under 15 minutes on a Friday afternoon. Nice start to his weekend.

No comments: